Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Transition girls were all a having so-so day because the party in their house this evening was causing them some stress. Once we started using the cameras, though, the ones who are the least outgoing were absolutely shining. (So were the outgoing ones, but it was less remarkable to see.) Their pride in their pictures and how careful they were with the equipment- we had handshake agreements about our respective responsibilities- was really wonderful. We only did a total of one hour of learning and shooting in and around their house, as there were preparations to be made for the fĂȘte. We will do three hours of lessons and shooting around the compound next Saturday, and I am aiming to take them offsite for the day next Sunday.

I was unable to upload the pictures to my external hard drive, as I do not have access to the computers on the weekend, but I very much look forward to doing so on Monday.

No comments: